ecell3-session-monitor command not found

such...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2015, 6:26:00 PM3/28/15
to spatiocy...@googlegroups.com
Hello.
On mac, I followed the first two steps to completion by exactly implementing the commands on spatiocyte website.
1. "curl ...."
2. "sh -x ...."

After a successful installation, I was prompted to close terminal and re-start, which I did. But, "ecell3-session-monitor" throws a "command not found" error. I'm using OS X Mavericks 10.9.5, any help?

Thanks much.

such...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2015, 6:56:24 PM3/28/15
to spatiocy...@googlegroups.com, such...@gmail.com
Update: I tracked down where spatiocyte got installed. I found it in ~/wrk/spatiocyte. I found the ecell3-session-monitor, but upon running it I see it is unable to find the ecell.ecs file. I looked for this file in the file explorer and didn't find it. I also added the spatiocyte install location into the LD_LIBRARY_PATH in my .profile. Any suggestions?

Best Regards.

Satya Arjunan

Mar 28, 2015, 7:42:56 PM3/28/15
to such...@gmail.com, spatiocy...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I think there may be some issues with your installation since the Session Monitor and other libraries were not found in your execution and library paths. Can you send the output messages in the terminal once you type "sh -x ..."? I can help you better when I have that information.

Best,
satya

Nayana G B

May 5, 2022, 3:17:04 AM5/5/22
to Spatiocyte Users
Hi,
I could create spatiocyte and ecell4 in the kitematic. But Access URL is not visible in Kitematic when I execute spatiocyte, which is required for UltraVNC viewer. I tried connecting through hostname and port, but failed to connect to the server. Please let me know where am I going wrong.
Thank you.

Regards,
Nayana

Satya Arjunan

May 6, 2022, 2:11:36 AM5/6/22
to Nayana G B, Spatiocyte Users
Hi Nayana,

I have not used kitematic before so I am unable to help you with this issue. Have you tried installing it on a local computer?

Kind regards,
Satya