SDRplay api 3.10

ahop...@googlemail.com

Jul 28, 2022, 7:20:44 AM7/28/22
to SparkSDR
Hi Group,
there is a test version here https://www.sparksdr.com/download/SparkSDR.2.0.22.win64.zip that uses the latest SDRplay api which is installed with the latest version of SDRUno and which prevents older versions of spark from discovering these radios.
It also allows setting a frequency calibration for SDRplay radios.

73 Alan M0NNB

jeff forber

Aug 2, 2022, 12:54:55 PM8/2/22
to SparkSDR
hello Alan   thank you  for the calibration on Sdrplay   works a treat ...73 jeff TA4/G8SCU

Don Hobson

Aug 25, 2022, 10:14:55 PM8/25/22
to SparkSDR
Yes...thank you Alan and both HL2 and now SDRPlay is working nice together on SparkSDR, very nice.
Also wondering...I have an older ELAD S2 so wondering if any more SDRs might be added..??

Don KB9UMT

ahop...@googlemail.com

Sep 1, 2022, 4:49:08 AM9/1/22
to SparkSDR
Hi Don,
the plan is to slowly add more radios but to do it properly takes time and needs access to real hardware.  There is the old extio.dll approach that I could support and would allow many more radios to be used without direct input from me but I worry that it would not be as slick as the currently supported radios and could create a load of work supporting them. I did have basic extio.dll stuff working in a very early version of spark and might revisit it, I'm not sure how cross platform it would be .  There is also soapysdr that could add support for loads of radios in one go. I did prototype soapy support in spark but there were a number of issues, I got far better performance using the sdrplay api directly.

73 Alan M0NNB

ahop...@googlemail.com

Sep 1, 2022, 1:15:58 PM9/1/22
to SparkSDR
Hi All,
there is a test version here for windows http:www.sparksdr.com/download/SparkSDR.2.0.26.win64.zip this should use whatever version of the SDRPlay api that has been installed. This should make it simpler to work alongside other software.
73 Alan M0NNB

ahop...@googlemail.com

Sep 1, 2022, 1:33:39 PM9/1/22
to SparkSDR

dhobs...@aol.com

Sep 1, 2022, 8:24:07 PM9/1/22
to spar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alan,

The SparkSDR software is fantastic and really enjoy it so thanks so much for the software and replies/thoughts - it works as is (was just wondering and knew adding more always takes so much more to do..what is in SparkSDR seems to work really well from my use, prefect).

Don KB9UMT

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sparksdr/281c6f06-3ceb-441d-8a35-0a6fc6596d1en%40googlegroups.com
.

ahop...@googlemail.com

Oct 13, 2022, 11:55:42 AM10/13/22
to SparkSDR
Hi Don,
this https://groups.google.com/g/sparksdr/c/eilPiRreiTo might just work with your ELAD, I'm keen to get feedback on this.
73 Alan M0NNB

ahop...@googlemail.com

Oct 23, 2022, 4:23:00 PM10/23/22
to SparkSDR
Hi Don,
this  https://www.sparksdr.com/download/SparkSDR.2.0.919.win64.zip may well work with your ELAD as  PD2RPS has had some success with it on this thread https://groups.google.com/g/sparksdr/c/eilPiRreiTo
73 Alan M0NNB

dhobs...@aol.com

Oct 23, 2022, 10:01:26 PM10/23/22
to spar...@googlegroups.com
Alan,
My bad!!  Just seen the last version and tried it and now success with the Elad!!  Will play some here to see how it plays, very very nice!  THANK YOU!

Don KB9UMT

Oct 24, 2022, 1:31:57 PM10/24/22
to SparkSDR
Hi Don,