Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Starbird Greg

da leggere,
29 ott 2019, 11:15:3329/10/19
a SOUPA SOUPA, soupagro...@googlegroups.com
Pickup Ultimate
Wednesday (October 30), North Mountain Park, 6:30 pm
Note: Day before Halloween...costumes encouraged!!

I'll be there.

Greg
p.s. Lights update: Thanks to so many of you for contributing so far this season! Currently there is ~$16 in the kitty, which will cover only part of our lights tomorrow night. Please keep the contributions flowing! (Venmo gregstarbird, PayPal gregst...@yahoo.com, or cash into the lights purse.)

Adam Danforth

da leggere,
29 ott 2019, 11:45:4429/10/19
a soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
I’ll be there .... definitely in costume.

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com
Facebook  |  Twitter

Buy the books:
"Butchering Poultry, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat, and Pork"
"Butchering Beef"

Butcher's Manifesto Ambassador
Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

Sent from GMail for iPad

Starbird Greg

da leggere,
30 ott 2019, 15:20:0630/10/19
a SOUPA SOUPA, soupagro...@googlegroups.com
Anyone else planning to play ultimate tonight besides me and Adam?

It's windy, plus game 7 of the World Series is tonight, so I'm wondering if others are planning to play, or are planning to stay in. Chatter please!

Thanks,

Greg

Kevin Jantzer

da leggere,
30 ott 2019, 15:21:1430/10/19
a soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
Neither Travis nor I can make it tonight

Adam Danforth

da leggere,
30 ott 2019, 15:22:4530/10/19
a soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
giphy.gif

- adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com

Atlas of Butchery Creator
Good Meat Project Board Member
Butcher's Manifesto Ambassador & Board Member

Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

Devlin Rutherford

da leggere,
30 ott 2019, 15:25:1330/10/19
a soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
I don’t care for baseball but the warren miller premier is tonight (and I’m still not 100%) so I’m out

Joel Caswell

da leggere,
30 ott 2019, 16:10:4630/10/19
a soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
I’ll play, anyone else in?

 ~ Joel Caswell

On Oct 30, 2019, at 12:25 PM, Devlin Rutherford <devlin.r...@gmail.com> wrote:

I don’t care for baseball but the warren miller premier is tonight (and I’m still not 100%) so I’m out

Erick Barney

da leggere,
30 ott 2019, 16:53:5530/10/19
a soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA

I’m out for tonight.  See you all next Wednesday!

Max Horowitz

da leggere,
30 ott 2019, 18:09:5730/10/19
a soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
Unfortunately the Applegate/Williams squad won’t make it 😢

Benji Deardurff

da leggere,
30 ott 2019, 18:41:5130/10/19
a soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
I have a thing at 5, but if it’s done at a reasonable time (6-630) I’ll try to be there.

--
-Benji

Greg Starbird

da leggere,
30 ott 2019, 19:21:2030/10/19
a soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
Thanks everyone for the notes. Sounds like a number of regulars are unavailable to play tonight, and only 3-4 people say they want to. Sooo...I guess I’m out too. If anyone is desperate to play, feel free to text me and I can get you the lights key and cones.

Greg

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 30, 2019, at 3:42 PM, Benji Deardurff <brodde...@gmail.com> wrote:

Rispondi a tutti