Wed pickup in Ashland

Joel Caswell

Jul 12, 2021, 8:00:24 PM7/12/21
to SOUPA SOUPA
Last Wednesday was a blast. Who is in for this week? 6:15-6:30 at the middle school?

~ Joel Caswell

Brian Stout

Jul 13, 2021, 4:06:00 PM7/13/21
to SOUPA
I'm interested, smoke permitting and if we can get numbers :-)

Kellen Akiyama

Jul 13, 2021, 11:02:45 PM7/13/21
to SOUPA SOUPA, Joel Caswell
I will be there.

On Mon, Jul 12, 2021 at 5:00 PM Joel Caswell <joelmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Last Wednesday was a blast. Who is in for this week? 6:15-6:30 at the middle school?

~ Joel Caswell

Devlin Rutherford

Jul 13, 2021, 11:06:46 PM7/13/21
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA, Joel Caswell
I can make it also.

Aside- any interest in playing at north mountain on the upper baseball field? I find the middle school is often windy/sun exposed in comparison. Happy to play wherever the consensus is.
Devlin

Sent from my iPhone

Erick Barney

Jul 13, 2021, 11:24:31 PM7/13/21
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA, Joel Caswell
In

I blame my iPhone for any speling or grammatically errors.

On Jul 13, 2021, at 8:06 PM, Devlin Rutherford <devlin.r...@gmail.com> wrote:

 I can make it also.

Michael RobertsonHorner

Jul 14, 2021, 10:37:25 AM7/14/21
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA, Joel Caswell
Not a big fan of the pollution but if it stays fairly mild and there is enough people I am in.

Sent from my iPhone

Joshua Blesse

Jul 14, 2021, 2:42:47 PM7/14/21
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA, Joel Caswell
Looking forward to an evening of Ultimate!
Josh is in!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 14, 2021, at 7:37 AM, Michael RobertsonHorner <1211re...@gmail.com> wrote:

Not a big fan of the pollution but if it stays fairly mild and there is enough people I am in.

Brian Stout

Jul 14, 2021, 2:50:49 PM7/14/21
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA, Joel Caswell, Kevin Stout
so what do we have for numbers? I'm tracking (smoke/numbers permitting):

me
maybe Kevin
Josh
Michael
Erick
Devlin
Kellen
Joel

that's eight... can we get 6-8 more? weather looks as cool as we're likely to see it for awhile... I'm down to try North Mountain if we know it's available

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "SOUPA" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/soupagroup/F52A6B19-9606-45D6-A5D0-7F16CAA3229B%40gmail.com.

James Yang

Jul 14, 2021, 2:58:04 PM7/14/21
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA, Joel Caswell, Kevin Stout, Tanner Rainwater
Tanner and I will likely show up. Keep us updated on place

Pat Uhtoff

Jul 14, 2021, 6:14:20 PM7/14/21
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA, Joel Caswell, Kevin Stout, Tanner Rainwater
Last I looked (Monday) the upper N. Mt field was not usable due to mesh fencing around the softball outfields. The parks dept. will supposedly take them down at some point this summer.

Joel Caswell

Jul 14, 2021, 6:33:31 PM7/14/21
to Pat Uhtoff, soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA, Kevin Stout, Tanner Rainwater
I think we are stuck with the middle school for now.

~ Joel Caswell

Joel Caswell

Jul 14, 2021, 6:34:48 PM7/14/21
to Brian Stout, soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA, Kevin Stout, Tanner Rainwater
I don’t know if I’ll have time to stop anywhere, but I have a few ciders in the fridge I’ll bring with me.

I think the AQI will be fine. Someone post on Facebook to get some people to come on out!!

I bet we get 7s though.

~ Joel Caswell

On Jul 14, 2021, at 3:27 PM, Brian Stout <br...@buildingbelonging.us> wrote:

All right, so we have rough 5s for the AMS field (unless someone has a concrete proposition for a better available field)... AQI looking downright clear (in the broader context of the worst summer on record...)

That's good enough for me to come down and at least throw around and get some mini going... Few more to get us to 7s? Cold beverages as an inducement?

Brian Stout

Jul 14, 2021, 6:35:09 PM7/14/21
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, Pat Uhtoff, SOUPA SOUPA, Kevin Stout, Tanner Rainwater
All right, so we have rough 5s for the AMS field (unless someone has a concrete proposition for a better available field)... AQI looking downright clear (in the broader context of the worst summer on record...)

That's good enough for me to come down and at least throw around and get some mini going... Few more to get us to 7s? Cold beverages as an inducement?

Michael RobertsonHorner

Jul 14, 2021, 6:51:07 PM7/14/21
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, Pat Uhtoff, SOUPA SOUPA, Kevin Stout, Tanner Rainwater
Hey if all it takes is a few cool beverages I am all over it. See you at the middle school.

Sent from my iPhone

Benjamin Petersen

Jul 14, 2021, 7:01:21 PM7/14/21
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, Brian Stout, SOUPA SOUPA, Kevin Stout, Tanner Rainwater
See y’all out there.

-Ben

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 14, 2021, at 3:34 PM, Joel Caswell <joelmc...@gmail.com> wrote:

I don’t know if I’ll have time to stop anywhere, but I have a few ciders in the fridge I’ll bring with me.

Joel Caswell

Jul 14, 2021, 7:17:38 PM7/14/21
to Benjamin Petersen, soupagro...@googlegroups.com, Brian Stout, SOUPA SOUPA, Kevin Stout, Tanner Rainwater
Ben!!! I wouldn’t miss coming out to see your pretty face 😉

~ Joel Caswell

On Jul 14, 2021, at 4:01 PM, Benjamin Petersen <benjamin....@gmail.com> wrote:

See y’all out there.

Zachariah Zegzdryn

Jul 14, 2021, 7:36:40 PM7/14/21
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, Benjamin Petersen, Brian Stout, SOUPA SOUPA, Kevin Stout, Tanner Rainwater
Huh, the smoke has cleared a fair bit. If it keeps up I'll join as well.

Zach

Benjamin Petersen

Jul 14, 2021, 7:37:44 PM7/14/21
to Joel Caswell, soupagro...@googlegroups.com, Brian Stout, SOUPA SOUPA, Kevin Stout, Tanner Rainwater