Sunday evening pickup

Joel Caswell

Aug 16, 2020, 2:21:16 PM8/16/20
to SOUPA
6:30pm at Fichnter. So far we have had pretty good turnout, and it’s been cooling off pretty nicely about the time we start playing.

Come on out!

~ Joel Caswell

Dani Hooper

Aug 16, 2020, 2:30:12 PM8/16/20
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Planning to be there.

Jonathan Hillis

Aug 16, 2020, 3:32:12 PM8/16/20
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
I’m there.

Sent from my iPhone

Kevin Jantzer

Aug 16, 2020, 5:00:48 PM8/16/20
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, Jonathan Hillis, SOUPA
Planning on it, plus Travis and Cassie

Jonathan Hillis

Aug 16, 2020, 11:20:57 PM8/16/20
to Kevin Jantzer, soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
We had an awesome couple - Tim and Liz come out. Is there a way someone could add their email address to this group?

tim.sc...@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone

Kevin Jantzer

Aug 17, 2020, 2:04:58 AM8/17/20
to Jonathan Hillis, soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
They knew we had a game going from our Facebook group. They’re also only here for 8 weeks

James Yang

Aug 17, 2020, 2:50:45 AM8/17/20
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, Jonathan Hillis, SOUPA
Facebook is a great way for new members to find us and to generate interest and numbers for pick up games..... Please consider using it if for nothing else just frisbee! I use it for high school and middle school frisbee as well.