Spring League tournament time change for Saturday 6/26

Kevin Roberts

Jun 23, 2021, 1:50:29 AM6/23/21
to SOUPA
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Because Saturday is going to be so hot, we have decided to move the game times up on Saturday to 9am and 10:30am/11am. So please arrive around 830 so that we can get started on time and avoid the scorching part of the day! There will be almost no wind and lots of sunshine!

Currently the forecast is for 81 at 9am, then each consecutive hour at 84, 89, 94, and 98 by 1pm. We should be done by then and avoid the 105 at 3pm for which we were previously scheduled.

Captains, please forward this to your whole team, as some may not be on the listserv. Twice is much better than not at all!

Ultimately,

KRob

James Yang

Jun 23, 2021, 8:49:28 PM6/23/21
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Where's the PARTY going to be on Saturday !?!? Lots to celebrate.
I vote for a big air conditioned mexican restaurant in Medford where the margaritas are good right after the games, no showering allowed! Cool off with drinks! 1 PM !

Coach, Ashland High School Ultimate Frisbee Team / Facebook page / Instagram / Youtube
Coach, Ashland Youth Ultimate (Middle School) / Facebook

James Yang

Jun 25, 2021, 8:01:02 PM6/25/21
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Hello???!!! Party?
Anyone know a good Mex place in Medford that could take a large group that want to eat drink and relive the best moments of the ultimate games????????

Directly after the tourney. No showers! Haha. 1pm ish

Travis Jantzer

Jun 25, 2021, 8:40:25 PM6/25/21
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA

My brother Elliott likes the Mexican restaurant next to Winco.
Not sure Cass and I can party afterward though.

Travis Jantzer

Sierra Castellano

Jun 26, 2021, 10:20:58 AM6/26/21
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Sorry, just saw this. There are two right down the road. El Comal (might be too small) and El Mocajete.

Sent from my iPhone

Jonathan Hillis

Jun 26, 2021, 7:01:25 PM6/26/21
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Who won?!?!?!

All the best,
-J

On Jun 26, 2021, at 7:20 AM, 'Sierra Castellano' via SOUPA <soupa...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Sorry, just saw this. There are two right down the road. El Comal (might be too small) and El Mocajete.

Jim Castellano

Jun 26, 2021, 11:43:02 PM6/26/21
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Red prevailed!

Jim Castellano
Alpine Electric
521 Haven Rd.
Jacksonville, OR 97530
CCB# 224394

On Jun 26, 2021, at 4:01 PM, Jonathan Hillis <jonatha...@gmail.com> wrote:

Who won?!?!?!

Kevin Jantzer

Jun 26, 2021, 11:45:46 PM6/26/21
to via SOUPA 'Jim Castellano', soupagro...@googlegroups.com, Jim Castellano

B. Lee

Jun 27, 2021, 7:11:59 PM6/27/21
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, via SOUPA 'Jim Castellano', Jim Castellano
Looking hot with that red taco truck shirt Jim :)

Kindly,
B. Lee