SONiC test subgroup meeting agenda -2/25/2020

Xin Liu (CLOUD)

Feb 25, 2020, 9:59:46 PM2/25/20
to sonic-test-workgroup, sonicp...@googlegroups.com, Michael Schill, Ying Xie, Tamer Ahmed, mad...@aviznetworks.com, Maggie Sun, Guohan Lu, Ben Gale

Folks:

In tomorrow’s SONiC test subgroup meeting,

              - Tamer from MSFT will talk about the “testbed v2”

- and Madhu from Aviz will talk about community tests

Meeting invite in the attachment.

Thanks

Xin

Updated invitation: SONiC test subgroup - OCP Project Call @ Every 2 weeks from 8am to 9am on Wednesday (PST) (xinxliu@microsoft.com).eml
invite.ics
invite.ics

MS Reddy

Feb 26, 2020, 11:16:52 PM2/26/20
to Xin Liu (CLOUD), sonic-test-workgroup, sonicp...@googlegroups.com, Michael Schill, Ying Xie, Tamer Ahmed, mad...@aviznetworks.com, Maggie Sun, Guohan Lu, Ben Gale

Hi Tamer & team,

Excellent work in bringing SPyTest framework with testbed v2.

Xin/Ying,

Thanks for the opportunity given today.

As a neutral player and expertise in validating most of the ASICs & ODMs, we take ownership of community test plan and drive along with you guys.

We will be ready with a community test plan to disscuss it in test work group.

See you on March 3rd.

Thanks,

-Madhu