SONiC-Image

Muhammad Hamza Iqbal

Jan 5, 2022, 1:29:15 AM1/5/22
to sonicp...@googlegroups.com, Sonic
Greetings,
I've successfully built a SONiC-vs image. If anyone of you needs any help in building an image. I'm happy to help you all.

--
Warm Regards,

Muhammad Hamza Iqbal
Network Design Engineer II,
xFlow Research Inc.
+92-308-4022836
hamza...@xflowresearch.com

www.xflowresearch.com

Abdelmuhaimen Seaudi

Jan 5, 2022, 1:52:00 PM1/5/22
to Muhammad Hamza Iqbal, sonicp...@googlegroups.com, Sonic
Good Work Muhammad.

Do you think you could list the steps in an email ?

It would be great so I could follow the steps, and if I hit a roadblock, i could get in touch with you.

Thanks

Abdelmuhaimen Seaudi, CCIE # 25265
Email: ase...@gmail.com
Skype: aseaudi
Telephone: +2012 84644 733

Muhammad Hamza Iqbal

Jan 7, 2022, 12:59:42 AM1/7/22
to Abdelmuhaimen Seaudi, Sonic, sonicp...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Abdelmuhaimen for the kind words.
Here is a quick guide (it has all the necessary steps) for Building the SONiC-vs image. I'll send a detailed document as well.

Building a SONiC-vs Image.pdf