Mother Pelican ~ October 2022

Luis Gutierrez

Oct 1, 2022, 12:30:32 AM10/1/22
to solidarity-sustainability group
Mother Pelican ~ October 2022
ARTICLES

Human Nature
Eliza Daley

Ecological Justice Border Crossings ~ Part 7 ~ 5G...Guilty By Association
Cara Judea Alhadeff

Humus, Humility, and Humanure
Dana Visalli

The Verdict is in: To be Anti-Growth is to be Pro-Humanity
Karen I. Shragg

A Steady-State Approach to Immigration
Brian Czech

Returning to "Normal"? Evolutionary Roots of the Human Prospect
Paul R. Ehrlich & Anne H. Ehrlich

Beyond GDP: Changing How We Measure Progress is Key to Tackling a World in Crisis
Paul Allin, Diane Coyle, Tim Jackson

Invisible Force: Why Culture Will Determine Humanity's Future
Richard Eckersley

Collateral Damage: The Environmental Cost of the Ukraine War
Fred Pearce

It's Time for a More Nuanced Discussion around Science, Technology, and Innovation in Degrowth
Ben Robra & Josephine Becker

An Agribusiness Greenwashing Glossary
GRAIN Staff

How Do We Teach the Critical Skills Needed to Face Collapse?
Dave Pollard

Climate Scientist Activism
Richard D. Pancost

Decolonizing for the Planetary Community: Many Worlds, One Planet
Whitney A. Bauman

A New Dataset Sheds Light on the Global Impacts of Mining
Victor Maus et al

Pipelines versus Platforms: Power and the Politics of Knowledge
Peter Donovan

Ramping Up Renewables Can't Provide Enough Heat Energy in Winter
Gail Tverberg

What You Need to Know About the Energy Crisis
Richard Heinberg

Is There Enough Metal to Replace Oil?
Robert Hunziker

The Biggest Sustainability Challenge: Creating Successful Degrowth Business Models
Raz Godelnik

Emerging Signs of Grassroots Resistance to Growth
Christy Shaw

'Toxic Masculinity': What Does It Mean, Where Did It Come From – And Is the Term Useful or Harmful?
Michael Flood

From Religion to Science, and Back
Chris Smaje

From Homo economicus to Homo ecologicus ~ Sequel 10 ~ Industrial Dynamics
Luis T. Gutiérrez

Human development in harmony with nature is the existential challenge of our time. The goal of this journal is to foster integral human development and an integral ecology.

You are invited to submit comments, suggestions, and articles for publication. Deadline is the 15th of the month to be considered for the following month.

Sincerely,
Luis

Luis T. Gutiérrez
Mother Pelican Journal