Save the date: Fall 2022 SDTIC meeting (Friday 10/28)

Social Domain Theory

Oct 6, 2022, 11:19:37 AM10/6/22
to social-dom...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

This is a quick update on our Fall 2022 SDTIC meeting. The theme will be democracy and human rights with a global perspective. The meeting will take place on Zoom. We will follow up soon with a more detailed announcement, including the schedule of topics and speakers. In the meantime, please save the date on your calendar.

Save the date: Friday, October 28, 12pm - 2pm Pacific / 3pm - 5pm Eastern / 8pm - 10pm GMT+1

Zoom link: https://ucsd.zoom.us/j/99022110079

You may reach out to organizers Zina and Franklin with any questions about the meeting: zina.be...@gmail.com, frankli...@psychology.rutgers.edu

Best wishes,

Tal, on behalf of the SDTIC communications committee