F3RES International Contest Committee Meeting

Greg McGill

May 21, 2022, 9:37:47 AM5/21/22
to soarabq
To One and All:

I am hosting a meeting of the F3RES International Committee Meeting, for Wednesday (25 May) at 7PM at my house.

We have enough people singed up that it will be happening (barring any Cosmic Catastrophes).

I have attached the current Task List.  Please look it over, and for those tasks with TBD instead of names, please consider taking it on.  It won't take much effort, and it will be fun.

Any questions, call me: 575-6424-7679

Yours, Greg
2022 F3RES Int'l Task List 19 March.docx

Richard Shagam

May 21, 2022, 10:34:35 AM5/21/22
to ASA Soaring List
I will be there.
Richard Shagam
Albuquerque, NM

RNSh...@rhizotech.net

Check out local weather conditions at my residence at:
https://www.wunderground.com/weather/us/nm/albuquerque/KNMALBUQ4

and astrophotos from my driveway at:

Jan Ciesko (private GMAIL)

May 21, 2022, 1:17:44 PM5/21/22
to soa...@googlegroups.com
Very good! See you on Wednesday.

Greg McGill

May 22, 2022, 9:10:32 PM5/22/22
to soarabq
This is a BUMP to the original announcement.  If you wish to have some fun, come to the meeting on Wednesday evening and look over the task list.  There are opportunities for all.