IFFBoston Fall Focus and Long Time No See

newsl...@sundaynightfilmclub.com

Nov 1, 2020, 10:56:35 AM11/1/20
to SNFC Announce List
Greetings!

I sent a note a few weeks ago letting you know about the IFFBoston Fall Focus, which is currently in full swing:

There are six films available for you to stream right now (and you will be able to continue to screen them for a few days, details at iffboston.org).

I originally suggested we get together for a video meetup tonight, but I dropped the ball on that.

So let’s have a video meetup next Sunday 11/8 at 7pm.  We will use the same Jitsi meeting link that we used a few months ago:

Hope to see you there!

sean

newsl...@sundaynightfilmclub.com

Nov 6, 2020, 10:21:31 AM11/6/20
to SNFC Announce List
Just a reminder about this Sunday’s virtual meetup at 7pm!

We will use the same Jitsi meeting link that we used a few months ago:

See you then!

sean