JSON TO x12 ( EDI 834 ) in smooks

Gokul Sathyamurty

Aug 20, 2021, 12:26:39 AM8/20/21
to Smooks Users
Hii Team ,

I need Json to EDI 834 conversion in smooks can any one guide us how can i do the smooks  from xml to EDI 834 !

Thanks and regards

Claude Mamo

Aug 22, 2021, 6:58:38 AM8/22/21
to smook...@googlegroups.com
Greetings Gokul, you can find plenty of examples on https://github.com/smooks/smooks-examples/tree/v1.0.2. They are a good starting point though they might not fit exactly your needs. EDI X12 support isn't provided out of the box but you can roll out your own DFDL schema to read and serialise an X12 834. The JSON reader from the JSON cartridge can be leveraged to read JSON. Be sure to read the Smooks user guide to familiarise yourself with Smooks fundamentals and use cases.

Claude

Gokul Sathyamurty

Aug 22, 2021, 12:17:41 PM8/22/21
to Smooks Users
I tired with smooks, But it doesn't support X12 , it support EDIFACT
Is there any example that support EDI x12 format?