[Feature] smartsvn chocolatey package

Reto Hoehener

Jun 10, 2021, 4:08:26 AM6/10/21
to SmartSVN
A SmartSVN Chocolatey package for Windows would be awesome.  https://chocolatey.org/

SmartSVN Support

Jun 10, 2021, 4:10:46 AM6/10/21
to smar...@googlegroups.com
Can someone from a big company confirm whether Chocolatey is used there?

--
Best regards,
Thomas Singer
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/smartsvn/fa78fe6d-a595-4477-b47f-01145b36bc0cn%40googlegroups.com.

bryce....@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2021, 3:24:43 PM6/10/21
to smar...@googlegroups.com
winget is probably a better idea for getting on board with a windows packaging system, since M$ is driving that ship.

Bryce Schober

Reto Hoehener

Jun 10, 2021, 3:38:19 PM6/10/21
to smar...@googlegroups.com
Why not support as many package managers as possible? It's like a free distribution channel, and free advertisement. I see TortoiseSVN and a bunch of other clients on Chocolately.