Qt Creator and SmartSvn ?

MeissnerL

Oct 23, 2019, 8:56:05 AM10/23/19
to SmartSVN
Is it possible to make Qt Creator work with SmartSvn? If yes, how ?

SmartSVN Support

Oct 23, 2019, 9:50:08 AM10/23/19
to smar...@googlegroups.com
What exactly do you mean?

--
Best regards,
Thomas Singer

10/23/2019 14:57 - MeissnerL wrote:

> Is it possible to make Qt Creator work with SmartSvn? If yes, how ?

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/smartsvn/76d22f65-b81d-4e8c-b8a3-b13cec03c556%40googlegroups.com.

MeissnerL

Oct 24, 2019, 6:16:26 AM10/24/19
to SmartSVN

Is SmartSvn only a GUI on /usr/bin/svn or more than that?

I could use /usr/bin/svn as a subversion command over qt creator. For SmartSvn I couldnt find a way to be integrated. Is it thought to be used by other tools at all?

SmartSVN Support

Oct 24, 2019, 9:35:13 AM10/24/19
to smar...@googlegroups.com
SmartSVN is a SVN GUI which ships with its own SVN binaries that can't be used outside SmartSVN.

--
Best regards,
Thomas Singer