graphql-java w. mutiny?

Guy Katz

Jan 2, 2022, 9:40:56 AM1/2/22
to SmallRye
Hi all;
I am using graphQL-Java. when using subscriptions I see that are 2 'bindings' available: reactor and rx java.
I was wondering if Mutiny can fit into this as a 3rd option.
I am asking just out of interest and because we will port from wildfly to quarkus at some point and I assume I will use mutity where possible.
also, does smallrye-graphql based on graphql-java?
thanks!

Phillip Kruger

Jan 2, 2022, 10:32:57 AM1/2/22
to smal...@googlegroups.com
If you use smallrye-graphql / quarkus, then yes

Guy Katz

Jan 2, 2022, 10:54:43 AM1/2/22
to smal...@googlegroups.com
hi and thanks
is this a yes to smallrye graphql using mutiny for subscriptions? to smallrye-graphql using graph-ql java? to both?
thanks :)

Phillip Kruger

Jan 2, 2022, 11:30:23 AM1/2/22
to smal...@googlegroups.com
Both ;) Although the usage of graphql java is fairly internal.

    public Multi<Hero> heroCreated(){
        return processor;
    }

Please shout if you have any questions