1 view

mrtuttle

Jul 14, 2020, 6:58:57 PM7/14/20
to slug...@googlegroups.com
These walls are closing in on me. I'm going to the SLUG meeting tomorrow!

We have reserved the shelter at the top of the hill to the east of Covell Lake and the Japanese Gardens in Terrace Park (https://goo.gl/maps/1GGZ6erBVUo2BuY1A). The shelter will be available to us starting at 6 pm until 9.

Maybe you've heard but, in case you are like way too many people in Sioux Falls and don't know about it, there is a global pandemic going on. Masks are very much encouraged and social distancing is a must if you can't do a mask.

It is not required or anything, but it would be nice if you reply to this email with whether or not you will be attending.

Dan Christensen

Jul 14, 2020, 7:04:54 PM7/14/20
to slug...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for organizing the place and reserving the shelter!
I plan on being there.

Dan
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Siouxland Linux Users Group" group.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sluglinux/86lfjl66vl.fsf%40gmail.com.

Jon Woods

Jul 15, 2020, 10:08:31 AM7/15/20
to slug...@googlegroups.com
I plan to come out too, I'd like to meet you folks.

Jon

Rob Wall

Jul 15, 2020, 4:02:23 PM7/15/20
to slug...@googlegroups.com