Use of SLSA Logo for marketing purposes

Mike Reinhart

Aug 22, 2022, 12:55:27 PM8/22/22
to slsa-discussion
We, here at Opsera, have adopted SLSA Level 4 compliance and would like to use the SLSA Logo to both promote our compliance and to encourage others to do so as well. Are there any rules for displaying the SLSA logo on marketing related content?

Regards,

Mike Reinhart
Director of Product Marketing

Tom Hennen

Aug 22, 2022, 2:25:32 PM8/22/22
to Mike Reinhart, slsa-discussion
Hey Mike,

I don't believe there is a process for this yet.  Can you file an issue in the GitHub project so that this can be worked out?

Thanks for your interest!

Kim Lewandowski

Aug 22, 2022, 2:32:10 PM8/22/22
to Tom Hennen, Mike Reinhart, slsa-discussion
I'm also trying to check in with the folks at the Linux Foundation about this and will report back.

Mike Reinhart

Aug 22, 2022, 2:39:51 PM8/22/22
to Kim Lewandowski, Tom Hennen, slsa-discussion
Thank you both! I will go ahead and file a ticket as well.

Regards,
Mike
--
Michael Reinhart