Help with SLSA WG

Melba Lopez

Mar 8, 2022, 4:29:24 PM3/8/22
to slsa-di...@googlegroups.com

Hi Folks,

I attended/viewed of a few of the SLSA working group meetings.  I am new to SLSA and looking to help any way I can.

Excuse the n00b-ness, but I am unable to find a slack group or some way to live chat with folks on this project.  Do you have a newcomer’s handbook?

Melba Lopez

STSM, Lead Product Security Architect

Cybersecurity Architect for Corp/E&TS

E-mail: Melba...@ibm.com

Phone: (512) 850-9511

My working hours may not be your working hours! Please don’t feel obliged to read or reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.

Tom Hennen

Mar 9, 2022, 3:12:53 PM3/9/22
to Melba Lopez, slsa-di...@googlegroups.com
Hey Melba,

There's a slack channel here (does this link work?).  There's some other helpful information here.

Is that what you're looking for?

Aaron Bacchi

Apr 6, 2022, 10:57:43 AM4/6/22
to slsa-discussion
Hi- I am also trying to join the slack channel however when I try to "login" with my gmail account I get this message:
aaron.xxxx (email masked) doesn’t have an account on this workspace.