Unofficial SLAX 10.7 beta

Luc Bert

Jan 27, 2021, 5:38:01 AM1/27/21
to Slax users
I just built Slax based on Debian Buster 10.7 64 bit using SLAX source code published by Tomas on github.
You can download it in Telegram channel: https://t.me/slaxlinux .
Please, note it is beta, unofficial and with no support by me; let's say it was just an exercise.
Bye!

Darin Rawson

Jan 27, 2021, 11:21:04 AM1/27/21
to Slax users
Is there any way to get it that does not involve downloading telegram?

Robert Watkins

Jan 27, 2021, 12:33:38 PM1/27/21
to slax-...@googlegroups.com
Nice exercise Luc,

This is the first live distro that's booted from my laptops internal mmcblk sd card.
No problems so far either.

Thanks, Rob

Luc Bert

Feb 8, 2021, 5:25:20 PM2/8/21
to Slax users
I built a 64 bit version based on the just released Debian Buster 10.8 .
You can download it here (about 330 MB):
I will work also on 32 bit version.

Darin Rawson

Feb 8, 2021, 5:51:06 PM2/8/21
to slax-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Slax users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/slax-users/48c4185d-c296-4dc5-9a3d-1d25cf613116n%40googlegroups.com.

Luc Bert

Feb 8, 2021, 6:24:41 PM2/8/21
to Slax users
I changed solution, in order to put some disclaimers; you can download it here:
http://lucbie.altervista.org/slax.php