Skia viewer with SVG renders a blank pink surface

Ravi Arora

Jun 6, 2021, 9:42:43 AM6/6/21
to skia-discuss
Hi, I loaded in an SVG according to this , and it seems to just render a pink surface

14cdb431f6f0.png
I am unsure of how to share the SVG file, but it definitely doesn't look like this.

I'd appreciate any help/pointers
Thanks

Brian Osman

Jun 6, 2021, 11:44:01 AM6/6/21
to skia-d...@googlegroups.com
The pink screen usually indicates that viewer didn't find any slides/content matching what you requested when it was launched. Where is the SVG file (and what is the filename), and what command line args did you use when you started viewer?

Ravi Arora

Jun 7, 2021, 12:08:34 AM6/7/21
to skia-discuss
Thanks for the reply Brian, I was able to fix it. I added a slash before the directory name too and that seemed to be the issue.