SkSurface creation for background rendering (hardware accel)

Kyle White

Sep 11, 2021, 12:01:10 AM9/11/21
to skia-discuss
There seems to be a lot of prototypes in SkSurface for surface creation.  I have a case for creating one for a given framebuffer (hardware accelerated).  Now I'm trying to create a surface for background rendering.  Is there a hardware accelerated way to create that?

Jim Van Verth

Sep 14, 2021, 9:54:19 AM9/14/21
to skia-d...@googlegroups.com
I believe SkSurface::MakeRenderTarget is what you're looking for.

Jim Van Verth | Software Engineer | jvan...@google.com | 919-210-7664