output calls through trunk

Charles Chalekson

Oct 1, 2021, 12:19:55 AM10/1/21
to sipxcom-users
I am using the most recent version of sipxcom with flowroute trunking for calls without . Trunk registration is verified.  I suddenly cannot make outbound calls and get a rapid busy after dialing like there is a problem with the dial plan or gateway.  Nothing has changed in my dial plan settings and I have tried to delete and recreate new dial plans without success.  I have an old Patton gateway I used to check an extra POTS line I have available and this works fine.  Not sure what to look at here.

Charles Chalekson

Oct 1, 2021, 12:28:29 AM10/1/21
to sipxcom-users
I accidentally deleted a bit off post above.   To clarify, I have been using flowroute for trunking which has been working great.  I suddenly cant make outbound calls, inbound is fine.

Michael Picher

Oct 1, 2021, 6:27:49 AM10/1/21
to Charles Chalekson, sipxcom-users
If you changed nothing, check with your provider... I know of at least one that has been under DDoS this past week...

Charles Chalekson

Oct 4, 2021, 8:53:55 PM10/4/21
to sipxcom-users
Well they couldn't tell me they had any DDOS attacks, but they had changed my account to IP based authentication [without telling me] which seemed to be causing the issue.

Michael Picher

Oct 4, 2021, 9:28:48 PM10/4/21
to Charles Chalekson, sipxcom-users
Huh... Wonder why they did that ;-)