Enable Call Recording on CDR

Yusuf Rende

Jan 17, 2021, 4:20:04 PM1/17/21
to sipxcom-users
Hello,
I need enable call recording feature in my sipxcom server. Can you help me please ?

Regards.

Todd Hodgen

Jan 17, 2021, 6:37:45 PM1/17/21
to sipxcom-users, Yusuf Rende
There isnt call recorder in sipXcom.  Maybe the commercial version?

sent using my two left twiddling thumbs

I need enable call recording feature in my sipxcom server. Can you help me please ?

Regards.

Matt Keys

Jan 18, 2021, 9:39:23 AM1/18/21
to sipxcom-users
Check call queue options, see attached.

-Matt
record_calls.PNG

Michael Picher

Jan 18, 2021, 10:00:33 AM1/18/21
to Todd Hodgen, sipxcom-users, Yusuf Rende
No typical call recording in the commercial version.

You can check out https://www.orecx.com/open-source/ and their commercial products.

--

Michael Picher
Video Collaboration, SME