A control panel for simulated AVRs

Giles Atkinson

Mar 24, 2021, 6:11:16 AM3/24/21
to sim...@googlegroups.com
panel.png
In my simavr fork, run-avr has an additional option --panel to display a graphical control panel as above.  It may be useful to generate VCD files for testing, or just something to play with.  Minimal documentation is in the fork's README.

Banibrata Dutta

Mar 26, 2021, 11:38:50 PM3/26/21
to sim...@googlegroups.com
Great work on top of great work. Thanks for sharing. Lately haven't been doing any AVR based projects but when I was doing, having something like this would have made using simavr easier and simpler.