黒猫戦 - 1st Kuroneko Sen Finals

Ihor Strumetskyi

Feb 19, 2021, 6:42:56 AM2/19/21
to SHOGI-L
Hello everyone,😊

Ukrainian Shogi Dojo would like to invite you to watch Kuroneko Sen「黒猫戦」, probably the first shogi title match outside of Japan.😻

Being a fan-made non-official event, the goal of Kuroneko Sen is to immerse the players and spectators in a traditional shogi setting, promote the culture of shogi in Ukraine and over the world and have fun.😸
kuroneko-sen-youtube-v2.png
The youtube stream will start on Saturday 20th Feb, 1 PM GMT.

We hope you enjoy our homage to the game of shogi!🥰

Sincerely yours,
Ukrainian Shogi Dojo team 🐉

Larry Kaufman

Feb 19, 2021, 11:12:43 AM2/19/21
to sho...@googlegroups.com
     It is not the first shogi title match outside Japan. One was held in California in the 1980s, and I think there were others in Western countries as well.