Online competitions of the Minsk shogi community

andrei....@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2021, 11:06:25 AM1/7/21
to SHOGI-L
Hi shogi friends,

Happy new year! Perhaps you know that there is a shogi community in Minsk (Belarus). Despite the pandemic year, we continue to be the most active shogi community outside of Japan: in 2020 we held 108 live tournaments in which 239 players took part. Minsk players are in the top of the European shogi rating list.

about-ginkammuri[1].jpg
We prefer live events, but last year we also launched online tournaments: http://ginsen.shogi.by/ and we welcome and invite you to join us. The main idea is that online completions should be the same as offline ones. It means deanonymized players, convenient concise schedule, swiss or mcmahon system. Games are played at 81Dojo, but tournament information appears on the ginsen page during the event.

The next ginsen (3rd Ginkammuri Online Rapid Shogi Championship) will take place this weekend (9-10 Jan): http://ginsen.shogi.by/20
Join us!

Best regards,
Andrei
ginsen.jpg

andrei....@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2021, 4:13:16 PM2/11/21
to SHOGI-L
Hi, this weekend we are running the 4th Ginkammuri Online Rapid Shogi Championship: http://ginsen.shogi.by/26
Join us if you have a 81dojo account, interested to play with top Minsk players and would like to support Ginkammuri club.

Regards,
Andrei

четверг, 7 января 2021 г. в 19:06:25 UTC+3, andrei....@gmail.com:

andrei....@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2021, 12:18:41 PM3/25/21
to SHOGI-L
Hi, this weekend we hold the 5th Ginkammuri Online Rapid Shogi Championship: http://ginsen.shogi.by/29  There will be a swiss system, 6 rounds, 10m+30s.
Join us if you have a 81dojo account, interested to play with Minsk players and would like to support Ginkammuri club.

01.jpg
Regards, Andrei

пятница, 12 февраля 2021 г. в 00:13:16 UTC+3, andrei....@gmail.com:

Andrei Lysenka

Apr 14, 2021, 2:22:06 PM4/14/21
to sho...@googlegroups.com
Hi, this weekend we are running the 6th Ginkammuri Online Rapid Shogi Championship: http://ginsen.shogi.by/30 and at the moment we have already registered 40 players from Belarus, Brazil, Georgia, Ukraine and USA.

Join us if you
☗ have a 81dojo account,
☗ prefer Swiss tournaments,
☗ appreciate the strict schedule,
☗ are interested to play with top Minsk players,
☗ would like to support Ginkammuri club.

The last two championships were won by Anton Starikevich. Just curious, is there a player who can get ahead of him this time?

image.png