瀏覽次數:3 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Nikah Matrimonial Services

未讀,
2014年5月13日 上午8:25:262014/5/13
收件者:shia...@googlegroups.com

Salamun Alaikum
Dear Brother and Sisters in Islam
A momeena needs a help to arrange a wedding of her daughter which is schedule for  20th May 2014 insha-Allah in Mumbai (India).
Brothers and Sistes in Islam are requested to contribute in this noble cause.The girl is also an orphan.
May Allah (swt) reward you for your good deeds. Aameen
Was salaam
Yours brother in Islam
Zaheer Abbas Merchant
M: +919819682520

Ahmed Syed

未讀,
2014年6月29日 下午1:52:352014/6/29
收件者:shia...@googlegroups.com
As-Salamu Alaykum,

I have spiritual products available. These products range from learning the mystical knowledge of ilm e ramal to gaining abilities such as kashf. If you would like to contact jinns (not using black magic) then I have the product for that too.

Kashf Wird (Price:$800)

Kashf Tasbih (Price $1000)

Marriage Naqsh (Price: $350)

Money Naqsh (Price: $550)

Health Cure Wird (Price: $550)

Ilm-e-Ramal Course (Price: $1500)

Yaqooti Naqsh (Price: $550)

Protection Naqsh ( Price: $550)

Removing Magic  (Price: $550)

Please tell your friends and other people about this.

Contact me for more information or if you like to purchase a product.

Wa Alaykum As-Salam

Asaria Mohamedali

未讀,
2014年6月30日 清晨5:31:542014/6/30
收件者:shia...@googlegroups.com
Salaams Ahmed!
What are you using ?
And from when in shia we have started selling these kind of products?
Which of our ayatollah have granted permission for these kind of trading???

Thanks!

Best Regards
Asaria Mohamedali

Sent from my iPhone 4S