Phantom of London Preview.

rea...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2021, 10:27:09 PM10/19/21
to Sherlock Mysteries
18 finsbury square.jpg
Hello Everyone.

We have been busy over last month working on new cases for Sherlock Mysteries. New series of 5 cases is now called "The Red River" and are all centered around murders connected to Thames River.

The first case in the series is called Phantom of London. It has a little bit darker tones then usual and put you into instigation of death connected to local opera theater performance.

The case is close to be finished and currently in active beta testing. It will cost $2.99 in US upon release but it is free for beta testers. If you want to participate in beta test then write to me directly.

The case still need some time to be cleaned up and voiced, release should be in the beginning of the next month.

Thank you.

gady weissbart

Oct 20, 2021, 3:38:24 AM10/20/21
to rea...@gmail.com, Sherlock Mysteries
hi!
would love to participate in beta testing
Thank you
Gady
גדי ויסברט
0547833062

‫בתאריך יום ד׳, 20 באוק׳ 2021 ב-5:27 מאת ‪rea...@gmail.com‬‏ <‪rea...@gmail.com‬‏>:‬

rea...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2021, 9:44:23 PM12/1/21
to Sherlock Mysteries
Phantom of London is now release in Google Play Store. Thank you for everyone who helped with testing the case.
Next case: Murder in Color beta testing will start shortly.

Vinia Simanga

Sep 11, 2023, 12:06:19 PM9/11/23
to Sherlock Mysteries

Mysteriously in Russia the lake turned red as blood any thoughts people?
Message has been deleted