Android Version

rea...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2021, 2:21:14 PM2/6/21
to Sherlock Mysteries
I have not been writing to this group for a while :)

Android version of the game got just released at Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sherlockmysteries, this was my 2020 project. I just posted reddit post going into details about it: https://www.reddit.com/r/interactivefiction/comments/le48bv/sherlock_mysteries_real_deduction_game_for_android/

Gameplay video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CNXNI2Yul8&t=1s&ab_channel=IlyaPlatonov

I also had to shutdown Assistant version. I may restore it eventually, but it is likely that I would need to use different trigger name :(

danil.s...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2021, 4:45:16 PM2/6/21
to rea...@gmail.com, Sherlock Mysteries
Wohooo!!! Congrats 🎉

Nick Felker

Feb 8, 2021, 11:42:23 AM2/8/21
to danil.s...@gmail.com, rea...@gmail.com, Sherlock Mysteries
I'm excited to see your Android app published, but I am curious as to why you had to shutdown the Assistant action.

pau

Feb 8, 2021, 9:02:19 PM2/8/21
to rea...@gmail.com, sherlock-...@googlegroups.com
that's amazing! it's been a while since I played it but I'm definitely gonna download it now. congrats!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted