Old conservation and Land Trust items

thomas harbinson

Sep 14, 2021, 10:45:07 PM9/14/21
to Unknown
Finding old artifacts as I continue to clean out my dad's archives. Thought you would find these of interest.
IMG_20210914_222010.jpg

thomas harbinson

Sep 14, 2021, 10:47:34 PM9/14/21
to Unknown
Zoning map in his office. Pre aspetuck. Pre a lot of development!

On Tue, Sep 14, 2021, 10:45 PM thomas harbinson <thomas.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
Finding old artifacts as I continue to clean out my dad's archives. Thought you would find these of interest.

IMG_20210914_221945.jpg

thomas harbinson

Sep 14, 2021, 10:48:56 PM9/14/21
to Unknown
Some familiar names on the zoning map though!
IMG_20210914_221807.jpg

thomas harbinson

Sep 14, 2021, 10:50:46 PM9/14/21
to Unknown
He was a founding member of the Shelton Land Trust. Something for the archives Ed?
IMG_20210914_222024.jpg

thomas harbinson

Sep 14, 2021, 10:52:49 PM9/14/21
to Unknown
Jim - I have two booklets from different years. Pristine condition. History Center or Plumb Library? Interesting read.
IMG_20210914_222102.jpg

James W Tate

Sep 15, 2021, 4:53:54 AM9/15/21
to shel...@googlegroups.com
History Center

James W. Tate   Landscape Architect
Tate & Associates, LLC

Sheryl Dutkanicz

Sep 27, 2021, 10:47:50 AM9/27/21
to shel...@googlegroups.com
What finds!  Love the aerial of the 'new' H.S.

On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 10:45 PM thomas harbinson <thomas.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
Finding old artifacts as I continue to clean out my dad's archives. Thought you would find these of interest.

Sheri Maybeck-Dutkanicz, PTA, CST
LSVT Clinician
Rehabilitation Associates, Inc.
City of Shelton Conservation Commissioner