On North Street Today Also Near Us

McCreery, Edward P.

Aug 18, 2021, 6:21:28 PM8/18/21
to Conservation Commission Shelton

Looks like he likes apples

Edward P. McCreery, III, Esq.
PULLMAN & COMLEY LLC
203 330 2216     •    emcc...@pullcom.com

THIS MESSAGE AND ANY OF ITS ATTACHMENTS ARE INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE DESIGNATED RECIPIENT, OR THE RECIPIENT’S DESIGNEE, AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVILEGED. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE (1) IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY PULLMAN & COMLEY ABOUT THE RECEIPT BY TELEPHONING (203) 330-2000; (2) DELETE ALL COPIES OF THE MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS; AND (3) DO NOT DISSEMINATE OR MAKE ANY USE OF ANY OF THEIR CONTENTS.

Video.mov

Teresa Gallagher

Aug 19, 2021, 8:26:58 AM8/19/21
to shel...@googlegroups.com

Nice. I’ve had reports of bear droppings on multiple occasions at Nicholdale Farm as well. Same general area.

Aug 19, 2021, 8:31:10 AM8/19/21
to Unknown
Hey bear was photographed on the farm in the vicinity of our Nike area Winery processing location approximately 2 to 3 weeks ago. No damage to blueberries or grapes took place as the beer was on the opposite side of route 110 from where all of that growth would have occurred.

McCreery, Edward P.