Computer stuff to give away

Adam Funk

Sep 16, 2021, 6:38:21 AM9/16/21
to sheffield-har...@googlegroups.com
Largish tower case with motherboard etc included but I don't know the
details. Worked last time it was on some years ago. Includes two optical
drives (I think a DVD-R and a DVD-RW). See attached photo.

Also a few spare SATA cables and three wiped SATA hard drives (ranging
from 250 to 500 GB).

It would be easiest for me to arrange to meet in town to hand this over
because it's in the office and I can't fit it on my bike.

*****

Pair of Creative SBS35 computer speakers with 3.5 mm stereo plug and UK
power supply.

Basic computer microphone with 3.5 mm mono plug.

These are lightweight and at home so I can bring them to the Hackspace
if anyone wants them.

Adam
IMG_1055.C.jpeg

James Zeun

Sep 16, 2021, 6:51:14 AM9/16/21
to Sheffield Hackspace
I'm actually in the market for a case, as mine is buggered and bent? Could I have this?

James

Richard Langner

Sep 16, 2021, 6:52:30 AM9/16/21
to sheffield-har...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adam

Can I claim the speakers please?

Richard

Adam Funk

Sep 16, 2021, 7:07:51 AM9/16/21
to sheffield-har...@googlegroups.com
Sure, I'll bring them in with the USB hard drive case in the near future.

On 16/09/2021 11:52, Richard Langner wrote:
> Hi Adam
>
> Can I claim the speakers please?
>
> Richard
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sheffield-hardware-hackers/b9dc7972-19fc-cb84-d78d-c62afc32fe8b%40gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sheffield-hardware-hackers/b9dc7972-19fc-cb84-d78d-c62afc32fe8b%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Richard Langner

Sep 16, 2021, 7:11:28 AM9/16/21
to sheffield-har...@googlegroups.com
Thank you!
I will normally be in Saturdays and Monday evenings.

On 16/09/2021 12:07, Adam Funk wrote:
Sure, I'll bring them in with the USB hard drive case in the near future.

James Zeun

Sep 16, 2021, 7:17:48 AM9/16/21
to Sheffield Hackspace
Hey Adam