Hackspace entry 23-26 July?

Stephanie Libby

Aug 17, 2021, 7:39:45 AM8/17/21
to Sheffield Hackspace
Hello! I'm not able to make Saturdays for a while, but would love to come down one evening next week with a friend - does anyone else happen to be going who would be happy to let us in?
I had a tour and met a few people a while ago, but then got distracted by the pandemic, it would be great to start coming down more often (also I've forgotten how your payment system works so if someone could remind me, that would be great).

Philip Martin

Aug 17, 2021, 12:17:56 PM8/17/21
to Sheffield Hackspace
Hi. There'll almost certainly be people going to the hackspace next week that'll be able to let you in. I'll send you a separate email about how you can find out when we're open, and also send you the payment details.

See you soon!

Phil