Joining discord group

Dave Calvert

Nov 4, 2021, 2:40:45 PM11/4/21
to Sheffield Hackspace
Hi all,

Firstly thank you to Louise and others present for welcoming me and showing me round last Saturday.

I was intending to visit again this evening and bring a few bits and pieces with me to work on, but I've come home last night from working away with a terrible sore throat and cough and don't want to be spreading my germs around so think I'd best stay home until it passes.

Was meaning to ask though, how would I go about joing your discord group that was mentioned ? I've installed it on my laptop, and found some decent groups on there already but can't find the SH one to request to join ?

Cheers,

DC

Stephen Toms

Nov 4, 2021, 2:46:42 PM11/4/21
to sheffield-har...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dave,

Was great to meet you too!

I’ll send you a link to the discord group later this evening.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone

On 4 Nov 2021, at 18:40, Dave Calvert <djc...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

Dave Calvert

Nov 5, 2021, 6:20:47 AM11/5/21
to sheffield-har...@googlegroups.com
That's great Steve, thank you.

Look forward to visiting again soon.

Best Regards,

Dave

Dave Calvert - 07533536116 - djc...@gmail.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Sheffield Hackspace" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sheffield-hardware-hackers/7CC72C3C-0A9B-4D7B-9720-13A5E4A55FF9%40googlemail.com.