Playing today 10/27/21

Charlie Kain-Williams

Oct 27, 2021, 4:32:36 PM10/27/21
to San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group
Who is in for today? Let’s see if we got a game. You can just respond in or out!

I’m in btw

Lara Pesce Ares

Oct 27, 2021, 4:33:49 PM10/27/21
to Charlie Kain-Williams, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group
I’m in! Xime coming to to swim laps I think

--
San Francisco Underwater Hockey:
http://sfuwh.org/where-and-when

calou...@yahoo.com

Oct 27, 2021, 4:34:02 PM10/27/21
to Charlie Kain-Williams, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group
I am in ... watch out got new fins

Joseph Grandov

Oct 27, 2021, 4:35:38 PM10/27/21
to Charlie Kain-Williams, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group
I have a memorial mass to go to.
Joey

Sent from my Galaxy

Holland Ja

Oct 27, 2021, 6:17:21 PM10/27/21
to Joseph Grandov, Charlie Kain-Williams, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group
On Wed, Oct 27, 2021 at 1:35 PM Joseph Grandov <jag...@hotmail.com> wrote:
I have a memorial mass to go to.
Joey

Holland will be there!

Elaine

Oct 27, 2021, 6:40:04 PM10/27/21
to Holland Ja, Charlie Kain-Williams, Joseph Grandov, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group

Steven Tiell

Oct 27, 2021, 6:41:43 PM10/27/21
to San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group
I'd love to play, but I just can't make this early of a time work. :(

Le Grand Bleu

Oct 27, 2021, 7:05:12 PM10/27/21
to Steven Tiell, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group

Jon Roelofs

Oct 27, 2021, 7:11:52 PM10/27/21
to Le Grand Bleu, Steven Tiell, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group

siani...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2021, 11:54:56 PM10/28/21
to Joseph Grandov, Charlie Kain-Williams, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group
Barring >1hr of traffic on the bridge I’m in!!

Sent from my iPhone