Are we playing Hockey today?

1 view

Charlie Kain-Williams

Dec 15, 2021, 5:27:23 PM12/15/21
to San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group
I am available if we can play

Steven Tiell

Dec 15, 2021, 5:40:47 PM12/15/21
to San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group
I'm gonna try to play too! Reminder about what time we're in the pool and what time we're done?  (the website says 5-7:30 - that can't be right)

Also, the automagic link at the bottom of the group emails -- whoever manages the domain (Tom?) either has to add the "www" in the google groups template or edit the DNS entry for the domain (I do it w/ an A record for 'www' pointed to the web server, but I think you can also do it with a CNAME record, but it might also be dependent on what the host allows).

--
San Francisco Underwater Hockey:
http://sfuwh.org/where-and-when

Tom Brown

Dec 15, 2021, 6:12:14 PM12/15/21
to Steven Tiell, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group
We pay to be in the water 5:30-7:30pm. This is the last practice of 2021! I'm in Europe so Holland is going to be running the show this evening. Hope you all have fun and I'll see you on the bottom when I'm back.

I made the easy change of adding www to the groups template. Getting the bare domain and https working is a new TODO for me :-/

Charlie Kain-Williams

Dec 15, 2021, 7:42:40 PM12/15/21
to Tom Brown, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, Steven Tiell
I’m coming

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "San Francisco Underwater Hockey" group.

Steven T

Dec 15, 2021, 9:27:20 PM12/15/21
to Charlie Kain-Williams, Tom Brown, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group
Sorry I missed y’all tonight. I hope to make a practice soon. And Tom, if you want/need any help with the domain, I’m happy to help. Not sure we need a security cert for the uwh site, but that’s your call. :)