Preskoči na prvu nepročitanu poruku

R Glover

nepročitano,
15. lip 2022. 19:59:2315. 06. 2022.
u San Francisco Randonneurs
Has anyone used the water fountain at MFCF lately? I haven't been by recently but it's been shut off every time I've stopped in the last couple years.

Rob Hawks

nepročitano,
15. lip 2022. 20:59:3915. 06. 2022.
u R Glover, San Francisco Randonneurs
When I last stopped there, I found out that you either need to buy water in the store or you buy something else to get a receipt with the code to the door to the washrooms.

rob

On Wed, Jun 15, 2022 at 4:59 PM R Glover <regl...@gmail.com> wrote:
Has anyone used the water fountain at MFCF lately? I haven't been by recently but it's been shut off every time I've stopped in the last couple years.

This message is from the San Francisco Randonneurs list at sfra...@googlegroups.com
Search the archives at http://groups.google.com/group/sfrandon
For SFR's schedule and general information, visit http://sfrandonneurs.org/
Odgovori svima