New SFU Online Client is now avaiable (v4.2.21)

Paul Franz

Jun 6, 2020, 3:03:43 PM6/6/20
to SFB Online Client
Changes:

  1. Core: Fix the integration with the macOs
  2. Core: Notarize the SFU Online Client for macOs
  3. Core: Change the requirement from Java 6 to Java 9.
  4. SFB: Add more Death Bolt missiles. (Speed 20 & 32)
  5. SFB: Add QWT.
  6. Fed Com: Fix issue with trying to launch plasma torpedoes.
  7. Fed Com: Fix issue with multiple target windows (changed to limit to 1 at a time)
  8. Fed Com: Fix issue with the "Go" button getting disabled.

Majead Farsi

Jun 6, 2020, 6:51:38 PM6/6/20
to sfb-onli...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paul have just updated and tried testing the DB for the Carnivon but could only see the standard and could not change any speed other than manually.

Regards

majead

Paul P Franz

Jun 6, 2020, 8:42:03 PM6/6/20
to sfb-onli...@googlegroups.com
Majead,
    Did you go to the Expendables panel/tab and change the loadout for the DB?

Paul Franz
Owner of Franz Games
Proprietor of SFB Online
Phone  #: 484-525-0738
Skype Id: FranzGames
"May the Lord Grant You Extra Innings"

Majead Farsi

Jun 7, 2020, 4:22:49 AM6/7/20
to sfb-onli...@googlegroups.com
Yep it only gives the standard option. Can not change anything.

Majead

Majead Farsi

Jun 7, 2020, 4:35:41 AM6/7/20
to sfb-onli...@googlegroups.com
I just checked my version and it says version 20 but your e mail says version 21. Went onto the SFBOL site but its only version 20 there too. That maybe the problem as it has not updated to your version 21.

Paul Franz

Jun 7, 2020, 11:03:45 AM6/7/20
to sfb-onli...@googlegroups.com
Majead,
I am sorry. I goofed. I forgot to upload the updated download page. This is now done.

Paul Franz
Owner of Franz Games
Proprietor of SFB Online
Phone  #: 484-525-0738
Skype Id: FranzGames
"May the Lord Grant You Extra Innings"

Majead Farsi

Jun 7, 2020, 12:11:58 PM6/7/20
to sfb-onli...@googlegroups.com
No worries Paul will check it out.

Majead Farsi

Jun 7, 2020, 5:19:44 PM6/7/20
to sfb-onli...@googlegroups.com
Just updated Paul and the DB's are working great! Thank You!

I noticed a mistake on the Carnivon BCH. It has 5x P2 RX on the SSD at the back and on the client it says P3's.

Regards

Majead