9/11 Truth Events-Meetings and More...

Carol Brouillet

Oct 31, 2021, 12:49:40 AM10/31/21
to sf911tru...@googlegroups.com

The world is changing and so is the Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance. For the immediate future, our meetings will just be held on the first Thursday of each month from 7pm to 9pm, online, focusing on 9/11 Truth at the beginning of the meeting and then moving on to other topics of interests later. I will be sending out meeting reminders and any 9/11 Truth events that i am aware of, in addition to other events that I find of interest. If this is more than you want. Please notify me and I will unsubscribe you from this list.

1) Global Conference on Terror False Flags Will Be LIVE STREAMED, Sunday, October 31, 2021, 8:30am - 11:30 am Pacific Time, online at https://noliesradio.org/

2)
Worldwide Walkouts, Wednesday, November, 3, 2021, https://childrenshealthdefense.org/child-health-topics/health-freedom/worldwide-walk-outs/ (In San Jose, California at San Jose City Hall 11am-1 pm)...

3) Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Meeting, Thursday, November 4, 2021 7pm - 9 pm, online, for password- contact Carol cbrou...@igc.org 650-857-0927

4) 17th Annual Monetary Reform Conference, November 5-7, 2021, https://www.monetary.org/2021-ami-conference (Online conference)

5)  The Weston A. Price Foundation's 21st annual conference- STAYING HEALTHY IN A TOXIC WORLD  NOVEMBER 5–7, 2021, ALLEN, TEXAS | https://www.wisetraditions.org/ (Available online)