OT: anyone have centerlock disc rotor shims?

Nathan Dushman

Jul 11, 2021, 6:28:21 PM7/11/21
to SF2G

Before I order some, anyone happen to have a couple of centerlock disc rotor shims? I'm trying to make a second wheelset fit my gravel bike and the rotors aren't lining up quite right.

Also, does anyone have a Hollowtech II bottom bracket I can borrow? It's a Fulcrum wheelset and uses that tool to tighten up the lockring.

Thanks!

Nathan

Jason Thorpe

Jul 11, 2021, 10:02:23 PM7/11/21
to nathan...@gmail.com, SF2G
Hollowtech 2 BB tool? Yah, I have at least 2 versions of that tool. Link to the wheel set product description so I can make sure?

-- thorpej
Sent from my iPhone.

On Jul 11, 2021, at 3:28 PM, Nathan Dushman <nathan...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
http://sf2g.com

Nathan Dushman

Jul 12, 2021, 12:10:07 AM7/12/21
to Jason Thorpe, SF2G
I can't find the specific product description - seems to have been moved or deleted. It's a Fulcrum Racing 700db wheelset (same as the Racing 7db). Web search says it's the standard Hollowtech II bottom bracket tool, 44mm outer diameter, Park Tool BBT-9 or Shimano TL-FC32 (and not the slightly smaller version used on the newer Shimano BBR60 bottom bracket, which is of course what I have on my bikes).