East Bay group rides

Andres Perez

Jul 19, 2021, 6:23:03 PM7/19/21
to SF2G
I was wondering if there are any East Bay commuters out there?
While there are SF2G routes that start in the East Bay, I'm not seeing very few call outs in the group.

Are there East Bay commuters out there? Are y'all just riding solo?

- Andres

scott :)

Jul 19, 2021, 6:29:29 PM7/19/21
to andres...@gmail.com, SF2G
Call the rides and they will come.

--
http://sf2g.com

Aaron Chen

Jul 19, 2021, 7:54:29 PM7/19/21
to scott, andres...@gmail.com, SF2G
wasnt there another email list for East bay 2 G?
 I plan to commute from Fremont to Foster City when my office opens the gym and showers. My office has been open for months but I guess the gym is too risky for Covid...

--
-Aaron

Justin!

Jul 22, 2021, 1:07:42 AM7/22/21
to SF2G
Hello! I will be back to commuting from Oakland to Menlo/Palo, but just on an occasional basis I think. My usual bike commute pre-COVID was to take BART to UC and then ride across the Dumbarton on my ebike, which allowed me to do it both ways instead of just one way.

Also up for social/non-commute rides in the hills if anyone is interested.