netflix of stems and seats / parts bin 31mm stem 95mm length

scott :)

Jan 10, 2022, 8:37:10 PM1/10/22
to SF2G
Hello All,

I am looking for a bike shop that lets you try out different seats and stems, is there such a place?

If not, I am also looking for a 95mm stem (31mm handlebar) is there one in the internet parts bin?

Happy New Year,
Scott

d chang

Jan 10, 2022, 9:34:38 PM1/10/22
to sc...@greenboogers.com, SF2G
Le lun. 10 janv. 2022 à 17:37, scott :) <sc...@greenboogers.com> a écrit :

I am looking for a bike shop that lets you try out different seats and stems, is there such a place?

i know that sports basement used to do loaners for wtb saddles. bespoke loaned me a fizik but that may have only been when i was buying a frame through them and they were trying to convince me that the 'wing' thing was better than the flite (not for my butt/style/something).

\p

scott :)

Jan 10, 2022, 9:37:19 PM1/10/22
to d chang, SF2G
Thanks I called sports basement earlier today and they gave me the thumbs down I'm going to check with the wiggle bike shop apparently they might do it.

R Samuel Klatchko

Jan 10, 2022, 9:40:43 PM1/10/22
to scott, d chang, SF2G
While they don't have a huge inventory, I'm pretty sure Huckleberry does that.

--
http://sf2g.com

Bret Lobree

Jan 10, 2022, 10:05:46 PM1/10/22
to r.samuel...@gmail.com, SF2G, d chang, scott
If wiggle doesn’t, I have an in at Huckleberry. Let me know how it goes.

Scott Crosby

Jan 14, 2022, 5:09:34 PM1/14/22
to blo...@gmail.com, SF2G, d chang, r.samuel...@gmail.com, scott
that store is ebay. that’s why I have a parts bin.