thu 11/18 skyline 2.5 6:30

Dan Padgett

Nov 17, 2021, 5:41:55 PM11/17/21
to SF2G
skyline anyone?  7:05 skyline and king for me.  assuming i can still wake up that early :).

Peter Colijn

Nov 17, 2021, 6:08:12 PM11/17/21
to dumbl...@gmail.com, SF2G
+1 0630 alemanyell

Slight preference to do 1x280 (no preference on 2x280 vs SCT).

Peter

--
http://sf2g.com

Yuanyu Chen

Nov 17, 2021, 7:12:16 PM11/17/21
to Peter Colijn, Dan Padgett, SF2G
+1 slowpoke

--
Yuanyu Chen

Yuanyu Chen

Nov 17, 2021, 7:13:22 PM11/17/21
to Peter Colijn, Dan Padgett, SF2G
also I'm an SAT kind of gal but I bet I'll be dropped by then
--
Yuanyu Chen

Magnus Sandberg

Nov 17, 2021, 11:00:57 PM11/17/21
to yuany...@gmail.com, Dan Padgett, Peter Colijn, SF2G

Meia Alsup

Nov 18, 2021, 12:49:18 AM11/18/21
to bmagnus...@gmail.com, yuany...@gmail.com, Dan Padgett, Peter Colijn, SF2G

Peter Colijn

Nov 18, 2021, 12:50:27 AM11/18/21
to Yuanyu Chen, Dan Padgett, SF2G
Comforting to see the art of sandbagging has not been lost in these turbulent times.

Peter Colijn

Nov 18, 2021, 1:40:20 PM11/18/21
to mal...@x.team, Magnus Sandberg, Yuanyu Chen, Dan Padgett, SF2G
Great this morning, thanks for the pulls!

Anyone know if Magnus & Robbie made it in ok?

Peter

Magnus Sandberg

Nov 18, 2021, 1:52:46 PM11/18/21
to Peter Colijn, Dan Padgett, SF2G, Yuanyu Chen, mal...@x.team
Great indeed! You’re not too bad at pulling yourself Peter.

Managed to squeeze in two flats before getting to work, but I made it!

Magnus

Yuanyu Chen

Nov 18, 2021, 2:33:26 PM11/18/21
to Magnus Sandberg, Peter Colijn, Dan Padgett, SF2G, mal...@x.team
I saw Robbie at work so he's definitely alive :) (but with maybe 2 dead shifter batteries?)

Thanks for waiting for me / towing me back to the group! Definitely not sandbagging if you get dropped on every hill :D
--
Yuanyu Chen

Dan Padgett

Nov 18, 2021, 8:50:33 PM11/18/21
to Yuanyu Chen, Magnus Sandberg, Peter Colijn, SF2G, mal...@x.team
Thanks all!  Fun ride, nice catching up and meeting new faces