Wed 11/24 BEX S2.5ish PCR 0630

Rohit Varkey Thankachan

Nov 23, 2021, 9:52:44 PM11/23/21
to SF2G
Hi folks!

First time SF2Ger thinking of heading to work (MTV) tomorrow. I tried riding the route a couple of weekends back and got lost a few times. Hoping to have a few seasoned folks show me the way this time. :)

Will cancel unless there are +1s by 11pm.

- Rohit

scott :)

Nov 24, 2021, 12:27:45 AM11/24/21
to SF2G
+1 for BBQ meetup.  From pcr my guess is you'll get there  by 7am.
Probably you don't know BBQ and probably this map link won't help you, but here:

Dave Blizard

Nov 24, 2021, 12:42:45 AM11/24/21
to Scott aka Boogers, SF2G
Not riding tomorrow but I think that the BBQ meeting point is here: https://goo.gl/maps/zCE9VMfeD68Yi5eo8

Also found in SF2G Terms and Definitions: https://sf2g.com/terms.html

Have fun!

http://sf2g.com

Rohit Varkey Thankachan

Nov 24, 2021, 11:22:39 AM11/24/21
to daveb...@gmail.com, Scott aka Boogers, SF2G
Thanks for the pointer to BBQ. See you tomorrow Scott!

- Rohit