fri nov 5 - ffff - bex - style iv nrlb - 0630 pcr

Peter Colijn

Nov 2, 2021, 4:17:08 PM11/2/21
to SF2G
Anyone fancy a good 'ol fashioned FFFF?

I'm actually going all the way to MTV to try to WFWork!

NOTE1: pcr rollout (24th & folsom) due to kfr not opening till 0730
NOTE2: I've proposed bex but if we have new folks who would rather not ride the hairball we can do a gametime switch to bayway

Magnus Sandberg

Nov 2, 2021, 10:40:25 PM11/2/21
to caff...@colijn.ca, SF2G
+1
In!
Magnus

--
http://sf2g.com

Ben Roberts

Nov 3, 2021, 11:02:44 PM11/3/21
to SF2G
+1 from BBQ to Foster City

Ryan Moynihan

Nov 4, 2021, 11:55:23 AM11/4/21
to king...@gmail.com, SF2G
+1 from Cortland and Bayshore

scott :)

Nov 4, 2021, 7:52:02 PM11/4/21
to SF2G
+1

I'll try to intercept but need to be in by 9am so may have to leave the group depending on the pace.

Matteo Scandolo

Nov 4, 2021, 8:13:40 PM11/4/21
to scott :), SF2G
Tentative +1,
if you don't see me at PCR don't wait :)