fri dec 3 - ffff - bex - style iv nrlb - 0630 pcr

Peter Colijn

Dec 1, 2021, 1:29:32 PM12/1/21
to SF2G
Anyone fancy a good 'ol fashioned FFFF?

I'm actually going all the way to MTV to try to WFWork!

NOTE1: pcr rollout (24th & folsom) due to kfr not opening till 0700
NOTE2: I've proposed bex but if we have new folks who would rather not ride the hairball we can do a gametime switch to bayway

Dan Padgett

Dec 1, 2021, 1:32:44 PM12/1/21
to caffeine, SF2G
+1 bbq

--
http://sf2g.com

Andrew Stadler

Dec 1, 2021, 2:20:15 PM12/1/21
to Dan Padgett, caffeine, SF2G
+probably.

Will be SF2SF in case anyone else wants to go part way and then back.
I made a nice loop of it last time, coming back through San Mateo,
Burlingame, and eventually a sort of reverse-Colmaway.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sf2g/CAC6x8OdVmmOXG3f7q72fZVXL-n2_tWtkK%3DTJoKhvneLRzFA6Rw%40mail.gmail.com.

Magnus Sandberg

Dec 1, 2021, 4:09:31 PM12/1/21
to sta...@gmail.com, Dan Padgett, SF2G, caffeine

Ryan Moynihan

Dec 2, 2021, 5:39:03 PM12/2/21
to bmagnus...@gmail.com, sta...@gmail.com, Dan Padgett, SF2G, caffeine
+1 Bayshore and Alemany, going to Cupertino.

Michael Schumann

Dec 2, 2021, 6:23:42 PM12/2/21
to rmoy...@gmail.com, bmagnus...@gmail.com, Andrew Stadler, Dan Padgett, SF2G, caffeine
+1 from Brisbane heading all the way to San Jose

Peter Gulezian

Dec 2, 2021, 7:51:58 PM12/2/21
to caff...@colijn.ca, SF2G
I’m riding down tomorrow too, but a little earlier and a little faster so as to get to Cupertino by 9.

Is it too early to call Partycar 277 311?

Also, are there any current route changes? Last I remember, the Bay Trail south of Coyote Point was still under construction.

-p

Peter Colijn

Dec 2, 2021, 8:11:10 PM12/2/21
to Peter Gulezian, SF2G
On Thu, Dec 2, 2021 at 4:51 PM Peter Gulezian <pe...@metoca.net> wrote:
Is it too early to call Partycar 277 311?

Absolutely not :)

Also, are there any current route changes? Last I remember, the Bay Trail south of Coyote Point was still under construction.

Yup, there are 2 detours in effect currently:
1. just before the water stop, you can't get on "high voltage dash" in the normal way.
2. just before Oracle, you can't get to the little bridge crossing thingy in the normal way.

Detour for 1: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/38020979
Detour for 2: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/38020998

R Samuel Klatchko

Dec 2, 2021, 10:13:11 PM12/2/21
to rmoy...@gmail.com, bmagnus...@gmail.com, sta...@gmail.com, Dan Padgett, SF2G, caffeine
+likely at PCR (although will split off at Oyster Point and return to SF via Yawamloc)

Yuanyu Chen

Dec 2, 2021, 11:06:53 PM12/2/21
to R Samuel Klatchko, rmoy...@gmail.com, Magnus Sandberg, Andrew Stadler, Dan Padgett, SF2G, caffeine
+1 cortshore-ish

--
Yuanyu Chen

John Murphy

Dec 2, 2021, 11:52:43 PM12/2/21
to sf...@googlegroups.com
I won’t be taking the train but if people can be 15 minutes early for said train I’ll buy a round at Olympus across the street from MV Caltrain. Or platform beers if preferred

stnvsa

Dec 3, 2021, 2:16:53 AM12/3/21
to SF2G
+maybe (don't wait, obviously). Assuming I can get my butt out the door in time, I'll either roll to PA or do SF2SF, depending on timing.

/s

Dan Padgett

Dec 3, 2021, 9:52:02 AM12/3/21
to stn...@gmail.com, SF2G
Running 7 mins late let me know if I should chase

--
http://sf2g.com

Peter Colijn

Dec 3, 2021, 9:53:57 AM12/3/21