Do we have a list about those projects who are using/integrating Serf in their implementation?

Heng Chang

Aug 15, 2017, 5:01:12 AM8/15/17
to Serf
I know Consul, Nomad are using Serf, do we have a full list or summary of those projects using Serf?

Thanks and Best Regards,

Armon Dadgar

Aug 15, 2017, 9:58:54 AM8/15/17
to ser...@googlegroups.com, Heng Chang
Heng,

We don’t maintain a list, but here is all the (public) GitHub packages that import it:

Best Regards,
Armon Dadgar

On August 15, 2017 at 2:01:13 AM, Heng Chang (scutp...@gmail.com) wrote:

I know Consul, Nomad are using Serf, do we have a full list or summary of those projects using Serf?

Thanks and Best Regards,

GitHub Issues: https://github.com/hashicorp/serf/issues
IRC: #serfdom on Freenode
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Serf" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/serfdom/cdaf166e-c871-4251-91cc-dd59446bbe26%40googlegroups.com.

Heng Chang

Aug 16, 2017, 4:19:19 AM8/16/17
to Serf, scutp...@gmail.com
Hi, Thanks.

I just want to check what are the purposes which they are using Serf/Gossip for.

Best Regards,

在 2017年8月15日星期二 UTC+8下午9:58:54,Armon Dadgar写道: