duplicate content checker?

Ben McFerren

Jul 4, 2020, 8:18:54 PM7/4/20
to Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo
I am paying contractors to write text content for me. They are supposed to be researching a topic that I assign to them and writing original content with their own voice and a unique order of information. When they deliver to me, the only way I can check is to google search each sentence. Is there a url that Google provides that I can paste this content into to ensure that it is unique and passes Google's duplicate content standards?

Jay Bale

Jul 4, 2020, 8:20:47 PM7/4/20
to seo1
Ben,
You are doing it the right way. Never rely on a tool.
Best,
Jay Bale

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 8:18 PM Ben McFerren <mcfe...@seasidesyndication.com> wrote:
I am paying contractors to write text content for me. They are supposed to be researching a topic that I assign to them and writing original content with their own voice and a unique order of information. When they deliver to me, the only way I can check is to google search each sentence. Is there a url that Google provides that I can paste this content into to ensure that it is unique and passes Google's duplicate content standards?

Jay Bale SEO
GT Rusty LLC
1935 Pauline Blvd Suite H
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Cell: 734-646-7694

 This message is being sent by Jay Bale & Associates. It is intended exclusively for the individuals to which it is addressed. This communication, including any attachments or any other form of media, may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential, and/or sensitive. By opening and/or viewing this message, you agree not to disseminate this information to anyone else. This message is protected by applicable legal privileges and all rights, regarding this message, are reserved by Jay Bale & Associates.

Google Expert Michael Wilson

Jul 4, 2020, 10:56:20 PM7/4/20
to se...@googlegroups.com
You can also copy paste a few lines in Google search and see if it's there right