semware.com updated!

S.E. Mitchell

Jun 7, 2022, 8:54:52 PM6/7/22
to TSEPro Support
I've updated semware.com.
My html skills are poor to non-existent :(

Anyway, let me know what you think.

--
Sammy Mitchell

knud van eeden

Jun 8, 2022, 6:10:13 AM6/8/22
to TSEPro Support
> Sammy Mitchell
I've updated semware.com.

I've created some tasks on RosettaCode. The goal is to create a simple compiler, in small pieces:
There is at the moment no TSE SAL code present, or is it implemented in another language, like C?

with friendly greetings
Knud van Eeden

S.E. Mitchell

Jun 8, 2022, 6:19:08 AM6/8/22
to TSEPro Support
This wasn't directly related to TSE - that is why it is under "Other
links of interest". :)
I created examples in C, Python, Euphoria, FreeBasic and QB64.
I did not do any SAL ones, although I may in the future.
--
Sammy Mitchell
> --
>
> ---

S.E. Mitchell

Jun 8, 2022, 6:22:01 AM6/8/22
to TSEPro Support
I've updated semware.com again.
Especially see "Other links of interest" :)
--
Sammy Mitchell

Carlo Hogeveen

Jun 8, 2022, 7:08:45 AM6/8/22
to sem...@googlegroups.com

Hola señor Mitchell,
Great that Semware has an up-to-date web page as its own source of truth again.
Oopsie: Your new web page declares its language to be Espagnol, probably because Miguel is from Chile.
¡You have to translate Semware's web page to Spanish now, there is no other way!
Atentamente,
Carlo

S.E. Mitchell

Jun 8, 2022, 7:38:34 AM6/8/22
to TSEPro Support
That is funny!
And it explains why my browser kept asking me if I wanted to translate
it to English! :)
Thanks for the catch!
--
Sammy Mitchell
> --
>
> ---

Al Franz

Jun 8, 2022, 11:14:23 AM6/8/22
to sem...@googlegroups.com
Couple very "lame" suggestions / things I noticed....

On the "Other Links" page the "Very lame TSE Facebook page" link goes to a page that says "This content isn't available right now.... because the owner only shared it with a small group of people...."

On the "Other Links" page the "Very lame TSE Semware page" goes to the Facebook page, but apparently Facebook locks the back button. May want to add to your html code the"_blank" attribute, so the link opens in another tab, and user not locked out of your site:

< a href="https://www.facebook.com/SemWare-202415463260570" target="_blank">

Nice job...
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/semware/CA%2BgEvkYmszX5hSyp5HJ84idzq9y5dJeKGyc2rLxWgU67PuAN6A%40mail.gmail.com.

mig...@farah.cl

Jun 8, 2022, 2:08:34 PM6/8/22
to sem...@googlegroups.com
Carlo Hogeveen [08/06/2022 07:08] dijo/said:
Oopsie!

Yes, the <html> tag should say:

--
Miguel Farah
mig...@farah.cl

S.E. Mitchell

Jun 8, 2022, 2:14:49 PM6/8/22
to TSEPro Support
I've added the 'target="_blank"' The two Facebook links - thanks for
the suggestion!
--
Sammy Mitchell
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/semware/00a101d87b4a%246938b4f0%243baa1ed0%24%40netmation.com.

S.E. Mitchell

Jun 8, 2022, 2:15:16 PM6/8/22
to TSEPro Support
Language is now English! :)
Thanks!
--
Sammy Mitchell
> --
>
> ---

knud van eeden

Jun 9, 2022, 5:08:28 PM6/9/22
to TSEPro Support
> I created examples in C, Python, Euphoria, FreeBasic and QB64.

1. That is quite impressive, all these different languages.

2. Looking forward when it will be implemented some day in TSE SAL.

3. Note further then when I create programs on Rosetta Code, it is only and always written in TSE SAL.

with friendly greetings
Knud van Eeden

On Wednesday, June 8, 2022, 12:19:14 PM GMT+2, S.E. Mitchell <sammy.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

This wasn't directly related to TSE - that is why it is under "Other
links of interest".  :)
I created examples in C, Python, Euphoria, FreeBasic and QB64.
I did not do any SAL ones, although I may in the future.
--
Sammy Mitchell

On Wed, Jun 8, 2022 at 6:10 AM 'knud van eeden' via SemWare TSE Pro
text editor <sem...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> > Sammy Mitchell
> I've updated semware.com.
>
> https://semware.com/html/compiler.html
>
> I've created some tasks on RosettaCode. The goal is to create a simple compiler, in small pieces:
>
> Scanner
> Parser
> Code Generator
> Virtual Machine Interpreter
> AST Interpreter
>
> There is at the moment no TSE SAL code present, or is it implemented in another language, like C?
>
> with friendly greetings
> Knud van Eeden

> --
>
> ---

Joe Souza

Jun 13, 2022, 12:45:44 PM6/13/22
to SemWare TSE Pro text editor
I've noticed that you stopped capitalizing the 'W' in "Semware".

S.E. Mitchell

Jun 14, 2022, 5:57:28 PM6/14/22
to TSEPro Support
I'm not sure if I like the "W" or not. In any case, I have updated
the appropriate pages.
Thanks for the note!
--
Sammy Mitchell